A completed “official” nomination form must be submitted by close of business of deadline date in order for induction consideration. Nominations can be made by completing an on-line form, downloading the form and emailing it to email@example.com, along with any necessary attachments.
|A non-refundable fee of $25 (made payable to: Montgomery County Sports Hall of Fame is required for each nomination submitted. Note: Fee will be waived for the 2019-2020 Nomination Season|
The Selection Committee must have complete written information from which to base its judgement. Supporting documentations/information (where applicable) must be provided at the time of nomination form submission (no exceptions). Documents include:
- when and where graduated from High School or College/University
- sports played
- honors/awards selected (All-Star, All-State, All-American, All-Pro, State Champion, USA Champion, World Champion, MVP, etc.)
- other awards earned (non-sports related)
- any other vital information/documentation (news articles, official statistics, record books, scorebooks, Games won, etc.)
- Off-the-field accomplishments (academics, vocational work, volunteer work, notable wartime, military and civic service, etc.)
We recommend that you keep a copy of your original submission in case you need to refer to it at a later time. If you miss something or find new information to support your nomination, you are encouraged to submit that information to be added to your original nomination form. Supplemental information must be marked as “New”.